Friday, November 27, 2009

helping hands

When it comes to makeup, I'm a huge product junkie. I have lipglosses in every shade of pink, stacks of eyeshadows, several bottles of foundation and mini makeup palettes that I take with me when I travel. I have now added another palette to my collection:


It's the CARGO Hands for Hope Eyeshadow palette and I love it! The texture is silky soft with great colour pay-off, so it's wise not to be too heavy-handed in application. The shadow will eventually crease if you put too much colour on. But with a primer, the colour lasts the whole day.


 A close-up of the hand design imprinted on each eyeshadow pan. 

At first, I was a little skeptical about some of the colour choices: Midnight blue? Fern green? Aqua? But for only $29, who cares? It's a great deal and a good introduction to the brand if you haven't tried it before.

No comments: