Thursday, November 12, 2009

can you tell me how to get to, how to get to sesame street?



This year marks the 40th birthday of the children television show, Sesame Street! I remember watching the show when I was a kid and counting along with Count von Count, wanting to play with Big Bird and Snuffleupagus and laughing at the antics of Oscar the Grouch, Elmo, Grover, Bert and Ernie (and his Rubber Duckie!).

The show has evolved over the years, since I've last watched it and now includes a large cast of Muppet characters of and more adventures for them all, but there are still very many familiar faces around Sesame Street. I'm happy to see the show is still popular with today's children and wish Sesame Street another 40 years of fun and laughter!


Photo courtesy of Mommy Reporter

No comments: