Tuesday, September 8, 2009

crackberries for realz

In the span of one week, I have seen two girls texting madly away on the Blackberries with cracked screens (one on the bus, and the other at a bus stop). Um, shouldn't you get a new Blackberry? What happens if it gets wet (and if you can crack the screen, I'm pretty sure you can also get it wet), water seeps inside and your Blackberry goes kaput? The result: one hysterical girl, crying that she can't get her messages, therefore her social life has gone down the crapper. Boo hoo.

On a side note: Two people were kind enough to open the door for me as my hands were full carrying a hot cup of jasmine tea of the Dragon Ball variety (bought at David's Tea and yes, I picked it because of the name), and bags. Who says people don't have manners anymore?

No comments: