Monday, December 15, 2008

winter dressing

It snowed over the weekend and the temperature dropped to a freezing -8 degrees overnight. Now in my part of the world, it rarely snows and when it does it's either immediately washed away by the ever-present rain or gradually melts, only to leave behinds bits of itself in the corners of the streets. So when it does snow and it stays around for a while, not only does a small part of peoples' brain shut down while driving (there were 4 reported accidents in the 45 minutes it took me to get home), but it also becomes a challenge to find something warm, yet fashionable to wear in this weather. I've turned to wearing layers upon layers of clothes, but this can get bulky and add pounds to your bootay (a big NO-NO!).

So, after a few hours of browsing the web, I came up with some outfit options, that if I had access to an unlimited trust fund/won the lottery/sugar daddy, would be hanging in my closet right now:





No comments: