Tuesday, December 9, 2008

two glasses of white wine, half a bottle of beer and a shot of vodka later...

I woke up early (on a Saturday!) to have dim sum with Shar-shar binx at Kirin. Pricey, but delicious and worth every dollar. Then it was off to receive a lesson in littlebigplanet, which I'm totally clueless about but it was fun to play (despite the repeated b*tchslaps and smackdowns to my nerdy lion character). Watched a Korean youtube "celebrity" (I use the term loosely here), as he belts his little heart out to the likes of Mariah Carey and Beyonce. It's so BAD but so FUNNY at the same time. Check out his music videos here. You must watch the music video for Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together." It will crack you up. I hope he's not paying for studio time...

It was my company's Christmas party that night, so had to cut the entertainment short in order to make it home in time to get ready. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend the shopping event at Wink Beauty Lounge, but I heard you get false eyelashes in your goodie bag!

Dressed up in my gorgeous beaded LBD, stuck a feather in my hair and danced up a storm at the Christmas party. Kept getting pushed from behind by a coworker's so-called date. She kept telling everyone (every male under 35 years of age), that they were just "friends." Uh huh. Yeah, right. I mean, she hit on my friend's husband! Nearly collided with the skinny skank again on the dance floor and was ready to snap her in half until I remembered that it was MY company's Christmas party, so I was on my best behaviour. Somewhat.

No comments: