Friday, December 26, 2008

my credit card weeps tonight

After a whirlwind of shopping this Boxing Day, being thrifty will most likely be one of my New Year's resolution for 2009.

Stopped by the mall first, and checked H&M (buy one, get the second for free) and Holt Renfrew (50% designer wear), but didn't find anything that really caught my eye. I ended up buying a lot of sterling silver jewellery at Blue Ruby, which wasn't on my list of things to get, but then I really didn't have a list. It was just something I made up as I shopped along (I want this, and this, and this...). LOL!

It's a kitty cat under a star! So CUTE!

Great details on the owl necklace. It also has detailing on the back as well.

I like the unusual design on the star and the moon.

Cartoon stars!

I made a final stop at the GAP and found this lovely lavender silk 3/4 sleeve ruffle blouse on sale for $24.99:


Photo courtesy of the www.gap.com

No comments: