Thursday, August 21, 2008

getting tipsy on white wine

Last night was spent at an exclusive GAP shopping event where we checked out the new stock while we sipped on sparkling water/white wine, chowed down on yummy hors d'oeuvres and enjoyed a 20% discount on all purchases made that evening.

The talented Patrick Robinson designed GAP's 2008 fall fashions and it looks pretty damn good. Lots of casual looks: layering tops and sweaters, drop-waist dresses, plaid, great coats and jackets, a twist on the classics, all in slate and heathered greys, plummy purples and warm earth tones with an unexpected splash of yellow. I bought myself two pairs of tights and I'm planning to keep an eye on these lovely items:

It has a detachable liner inside and the collar can also be taken off separately. It's perfect for those warm sunny autumn days and will take you well into the fall when the leaves change colours and the days get shorter. Definitely a must for my closet.


Too cute for words. It'll look great with my black cable-knit tights that I bought and my black and white Oxford pumps with side cut-outs or these beauties which will be mine very, very soon:

No comments: