Tuesday, August 12, 2008

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

And in a mess on my bed! I thought it would be cool to do a make-up post, since I do love make-up, or at least the act of buying make-up! This is what I use to make it through the day, one lipgloss at a time:


  1. Shu Uemura eyelash curler - absolutely the best there is!
  2. Cover Girl pressed powder
  3. Lancome Hynose and Virtuose mascara in black
  4. Cover Girl Lashblast Waterproof mascara in Very Black
  5. Clinique High Impact mascara in black - my fave so far, it makes my lashes long and dark and thick without clumping
  6. Rimmel Lash Maxxx in black - this was in my Mavi swag bag. I like how it makes my lashes really long
  7. Almay Intense I-Colour liquid eyeliner in black - has some shimmer in it which makes it nice for special events
  8. MAC kohl eyeliner in Phone Number
  9. Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Even Finish SPF 15 Foundation in Beige 3 - my summer foundation
  10. Laura Mercier Oil-Free Liquid Foundation - I wear this in the winter and also as a concealor
  11. Cover Girl LineExact Liquid Liner - great product, love that it's like a pen and not a brush
  12. Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Pink Petals
  13. Bonne Bell Lipsmacker in Mango
  14. Blistex lipbalm in Cherry with SPF 15
  15. Chapstick in Cherry
  16. MAC eyeshadows in Shroom, Knight Divine, Motif, Vellum, Petalescent, Honey Lust, Nocturnelle and Amber Lights
  17. Stila eyeshadow in Silver
  18. Lancome Colour Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadows in Postive (matte vanilla), Pose (metallic bronze), Designer (metallic moss) and Guest List (shimmery brown-burgundy) - came as a part of a gift with purchase
  19. Lancome Colour Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadows in Daylight (matte white), Off the Rack (metallic pale pink), Ciel du Soir (matte charcoal grey) and Exhibition (sheen lilac) - same dealio as above
  20. Clinique High Impact eyeshadow in Foxy and eyeshadow duo in Rose Wine
  21. Lancome Colour Dose Eyecolour & Base in Burmuda Sunrise
  22. Lancome Juicy Tubes Pop in Fruity Pop
  23. L'Oreal Colour Juice lipgloss in raspberry - I was scared to try red lipgloss, so I got a sheer red to start off
  24. Lancome Juicy Tubes Smoothie in Dreamsicle - this smells delish!
  25. Revlon lipgloss in Glossy Rose and Toast to Shine
  26. Lancome Colour Fever Gloss in Inferno - part of a gift with purchase (again!)
  27. Bobbie Brown lipgloss in Stonewashed Nude
  28. Clinique glosswear in Cabana Crush
  29. MAC lipglass in Magic Spell and Florabundance
  30. Bobbie Brown lipcolour in Brownie Pink
  31. Lancome Le Rouge Absolu in Creme de Marron
  32. Clinique Moisture lipstick in Sweet Violet - I think they discontinued this colour because I can't find it anymore. Boo!
Of course, I don't wear ALL of this at once, I would be gawked at, asked if I had ran away from the circus, or if I'm the illegitimate love child of a clown and a mime. It's just nice to have options for my many different moods.

No comments: