Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FCUK the rain

The French Connection VIP Shopping Event was tonight and I was finally able to use my store credit! Snacked on mini cupcakes and sipped natural spring water while I browsed the racks for something that wasn't too crazy expensive (I'm a fashionista on a budget) and snagged an olive green tshirt dress with grommet details.

This was the dress that I got, but imagine it in olive green, or "seaweed extract" as it's called on the website.

I was also looking at the Sonar jersey dress, but for $98, it just wasn't practical. I don't think I would get as much wear of it compared to the Jo jersey dress that I ended up buying.The Sonar dress was my second choice. It would be great for the weekends, just throw it on over a pair of leggings or jeans and run out the door. Perfect. But my wallet would complain. Profusely.

No comments: