Saturday, June 14, 2008

past and present

So, this is what it looked like at 7AM in the morning:


Dead quiet, except for the lady who had her music blaring so loud that I could hear it half a block away. Why was I up so early instead of sleeping in or watching Saturday morning cartoons? Heading to work to do some overtime. Ugh.

Friday night, I met up with some old coworkers for dinner and drinks by the nerd bar and caught up on the gossip in the industry. There were a lot of juicy morsels to chew on, but I'm not telling... at least not on this blog! "Perspiring" lips and laughing like horses, I miss the blunt honesty and the wackiness of the girls. It's a pity that it's so quiet at the office now. I feel like I'm making a ruckus if I talk too loudly on the phone. But now, we've decided to get together to gossip, drink and be merry more often.

A pink mermaid taking a dip in my teeny tiny Kate cocktail.

No comments: