Saturday, December 12, 2009


It first started with the NARS lipstick in Roman Holiday (on the right) that I purchased a few days ago and than I got the Sephora Glam Lip Attitude lipstick in Rose Frivol today. NARS Roman Holiday is a sheer delicate pastel pink and Sephora Rose Frivol is a sheer magenta. Generally, I'm not a lipstick person. I prefer lipgloss over lipstick any day as I find lipstick can zap the moisture from your lips and you end up with chapped, peeling lips. Very attracture. But, both of them are sheer glossy lipsticks that have a tint of colour that you can build up, which I like a lot. I especially like the Sephora brand, since it's cheaper than NARS ($30 for a lipstick?! It's a good thing I had a gift voucher) and I might have found a dupe for Roman Holiday in Sephora's Poetic Pink, a sheer bright cool pink Only time will tell...

No comments: