Monday, August 10, 2009

mac-centric

I'm not a huge MAC user/abuser, or at least I thought I wasn't. I was riffling through my makeup bags, looking for 6 MAC products to recycle to get a free lipstick which I thought would be hard to do, since I don't own that many MAC products. Then I realized that I had quite a bit of MAC products. Enough for 2 free lipsticks, actually.

So I traded in my 12 used MAC products (!) for 2 lipsticks:

From left to right: Sweetie, Capricous and Zero (which I got in a gift bag)

I also bought the Pro Palette/X15 Eye Shadow and plan on adding more eyeshadows to my MAC collection.

I bought this eyeshadow. It's called "Tempting" and it's my new favourite eyeshadow.

Sweetie is a medium rose mauve pink, with a slight shimmer.

Capricous is a "fanciful rose plum" according to their website.

"0" is a metallic bronze glaze and I'm not sure if I can pull this colour off. I'll probably wear lipgloss over top to play down the metallic.

No comments: