Sunday, July 5, 2009

stop being so koi

Kinda wandered all around today: went downtown, then Chinatown and in between. Me and my sister went into Zara and checked out their summer sale (they had chunky sweaters for fall already!) and tried on floral dresses and beach clothes. Didn't find what I was looking for and the purple fan silk dress that my sister tried on had a hole in it, so that was a no. Sucks, 'cause it was a pretty dress. I should have taken a picture but I'm pretty sure the sales people wouldn't be happy with that idea. Afterward, we stopped by the Chinese Cultural Centre and said 'hello,' to the sea creatures that live in the pond:

Mama chick teaching baby chick how to dive for food.

This one kept dodging in and out of the water plants.

So pretty!

Looking for something to nibble on.

Mr. Tortoise is trying to get a tan.

"Hello, Mr. Turtle"

This was the biggest, fattest koi in the whole pond.

Turtles like the sunshine, too.

No comments: