Sunday, June 14, 2009

clothing optional

Saturday: shopping downtown with my little sister. While she was in the changing room at French Connection, I was outside taking snapshots of this:

Yep, that's right. Nude cyclists. Well, mostly nude. The girls had body paint to cover up their private business, while the guys wore thongs. Although, they're were the select few who went commando. At least it was sunny...

Sunday: spend the afternoon checking out the Anime Evolution convention with some friends. I didn't dress up but these people did:

I don't know what characters they were dressed up as, it just made a good photo.

A green robot?

She was attracting a lot of attention. I'm sure it was because of her, ah... weapons.

I wanted to pet this character, but I thought that might be rude.

Love the ears.

One of our friends dressed up as Spiderman (Venom?) and everyone was like, "Hey Spidey!" and high-fiving him and asking for his photograph.

I don't get it.

You know the convention was good when Jesus decides to drop by.

No comments: