Friday, March 5, 2010

spring is in the air

... kind of. It's sunny but freezing cold. And we still get torrential downpours. But I like to think Spring is coming soon *cross my fingers*, so I thought I should update my makeup and buy myself a coral lipstick.

This is a big step for me. I am a lipgloss girl. Always have been, always will be. But lately, I've been exploring lipstick territory, and I have to admit, I kinda like it. I feel a little more mature/professional/grown-up when I swipe on some lipstick before my morning rush to the bus stop. I have a few tubes of lipstick in my collection, but those were included in gift-with-purchase deals, so I never wore any of them because they were too red, too dark, or too brown.

But now that I have a few mauve and berry lipsticks and one cool pink colour under my belt, I thought I go "out there" and get myself a coral colour, since that seems to be the colour for spring/summer 2010. It also gave me an excuse to check out the latest MAC collection: Give Me Liberty of London. Love the print. I'm also thinking about getting a cosmetic bag in the Liberty print for my make-up stash... and at this point, I probably need it!

No comments: