Wednesday, October 7, 2009

fashion with flare


BCBG celebrated the 30th anniversary of Flare magazine with champagne and French macaroons as well as a special 20% discount of all regular merchandise for tonight only! West Coast Flare Fashion editor, Luisa Rino was also be in store to showcase the latest fall fashion trends as well.

Of course, I had to go to the event since I'm still in hot pursuit of a party dress for my company's Christmas party. While I did try on a couple of dresses, and there were a few options for me to choose from, nothing really stood out as "the One" to buy.


 
 
 


But I did spy a lovely silver watch that, after some very little convincing from a friend, I quickly scooped up along with a feather rhinestone ring that I fell in love with immediately when I tried it on.

The feather rhinestone ring that I heart immensely. 


 
My brand new watch! Now, I don't have to search through my bag to look for my cellphone to see what time it is!

The 20% discount will continue til the end of the weekend, so if you're looking for a party dress or some accessories to dress up your LBD, then you might want to book it down to BCBG!

No comments: